Free UK Delivery on orders over £40
Your Basket is Empty
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout
1. 50ml Unpeated Scotch (A blended scotch will suffice)
2. 20ml Lemon Juice
3. 6 drops of Tabasco (add to taste)
4. 8 drops Worcestershire Sauce
5. 125ml Tongue in Peat tomato juice
6. Stir & Garnish with a Lemon Peel
"A Bloody Joseph is a heartier, more complex version of the Bloody Mary, with a smoky flavour that comes from the peated whisky." - Andy Thorne
It’s no surprise that our tomato juice with its heavy peat influence goes amazingly with whisky!Swap out your Vodka or Gin for an unpeated malt or a blended whisky to experience an utterly unique, all-Scotland creation
This cocktail is perfect for people who love the smoky flavour of peat and whisky. The Tongue in Peat tomato juice adds a unique depth of flavour that is sure to please.
Want to stay friends?